Enjoy a weekend with a difference: gather the flavours of Trentino and bring them home with you
Spend an autumn weekend in a farmhouse and discover how to make preserves, jams and anything else that fits in a jar
AUTUMN 2019 – Imagine standing in a meadow in the sharp early morning light of September, the sun still radiates a bit of heat, the country air is crisp. You meet up with others and set off in search of the plants you need, you gather fruits and vegetables and then off you go to prepare some preserves!
The Made by me initiative is aimed at those who wish to get to know the local food, people and countryside. Indeed, this autumn you will be able to harvest what the season has to offer: apples, plums, walnuts and vegetables and prepare preserves, sauerkraut, pickled vegetables, pesto, creams and anything else you can preserve in a jar and take away with you. You’ll also learn how to use these ingredients in the kitchen with tasty recipes and traditional desserts.
Where & when
From September through to mid-November, for a total of ten weekends, sixteen farmhouses across Trentino welcome you for a unique experience, from the ground to the table. Treat yourself to a reinvigorating autumn weekend in the countryside, far from the hustle and bustle, spend a night in a farmhouse and get to know the people that help keep this territory alive.
Dedicated to those who appreciate slow, responsible tourism, wholesome food and wish to change the usual concept of holiday-making.
Join us and discover the genuine heart of Trentino!
Farms & Products list
September 7th and 8th
- Agritur Maso Pertener - Sage and Lemon syrup
- Agritur Maso Corradini - Raspberry jam
September 14th and 15th
- Agritur Dalaip del Pape - Vegetable stock
- Agritur Maso al Sole - Fermented vegetables
September 21st and 22nd
- Agritur Maso San Bartolomeo + Coccole di Mammina - Apple jam
- Agritur La Val + Leprotto Bisestile - Aromatic herb salt
September 28th and 29th
- Agritur El Mas - Sauerkraut
- Agritur Maso Flonkeri - Rose petal jam
October 5th and 6th
- Agritur Malga Riondera - Spiced green tomato chutney
- Agritur La Casa nel Bosco - Mix of officinal herbsand flowers for herbal teas
October 12th and 13th
- Agritur La Locanda dell'Arguta - Hardy kiwi jam
- Agritur Fiores - Aromatic salt with organic herbs
October 19th and 20th
- Agritur Maso Kofler - Garden vegetable pesto
October 26th and 27th
- Agritur Solasna - Strudel jam
November 9th and 10th
- Agritur Berry House - Chestnut flour
- Agritur Maso Pra Cavai - Honey with walnuts