Eco-tasty picnic in the nature of the Dolomites
From June to October
Val di Fiemme, Val di Fassa, Primiero, Passo Rolle e San Martino di Castrozza
As a table a meadow of flowers, as a plate a delicious basket with cheeses and local products and as walls the nature of the Dolomites: here is #CHEESENIC, your packed lunch made with local elements and ingredients.
You can find it, waiting for you, in restaurants, huts, alms surrounded by green meadows or you can buy it directly in one of the shops or participating producers in the villages. They are ready for you to take on a hike through woods and paths, looking for the perfect place where you can enjoy it, in total relaxation or in the company of your family.
Val di Fiemme
Agritur Maso Corradini
Castello di Fiemme
Tel. +39 328 3622170
Cose buone da Paolo
Tel. 0462 430266
Loc. Cauriol Ziano di Fiemme
Tel. +39 348 7120227
Rifugio Capanna Passo Valles
Loc. Passo Valles
Tel +39 0437599136 / +39 0437599460
Val di Fassa
Agritur Ecogreen Fiores
San Giovanni di Fassa, Loc. Vigo di Fassa
Tel. +39 389 9309667
La Casa del Cucù
Tel. +39 0462 602574 | +39 339 3138779
Pozza di Fassa
Tel. +39 0462 763688
Olympic SPA Hotel
Vigo di Fassa
Tel. +39 0462 764225
San Martino di Castrozza, Primiero e Vanoi
Agritur Dalaip dei Pape
Tel. +39 329 1915445
Bar alla Siéga by Ecomuseo del Vanoi
Loc. Ponte Stél – Vanoi
Tel. +39 0439 719106
Loc. Val Canali
Tel. +39 320 8326226
Ranch Dolomites Bar
San Martino di Castrozza
Tel. +39 347 9776364
Tel. +39 0439 68026
Ristorante Sass Maor & Bottega La Stua
San Martino di Castrozza
Tel. +39 0439 68340
- In many cases, you will be able to choose the contents from a selection of dishes and take-away proposals, prepared by our chefs. During the course of the summer season, proposals may change, depending seasonal availability and the Chef’s creativity.
- Book it in advance by contacting the structure/shop directly by phone online, choose you own meal and the time of your pick up.
- You will get everything you need in order to have the perfect picnic, including cutlery, napkins, glasses and a convenient container (basket or bag). When you’ll pick it up, you’ll know if containers and dishes have to be returned, in this case a deposit will be required.
- Good weather is essential for a successful picnic, but do not fret if you see a few raindrops; in the mountains, a few passing rainy clouds are the norm!
- To reach restaurants, huts, alms, farms, where you can collect your basket, take a nice walk or use the mountain bike or e-bike: you will save money and the environment and your health will gain it!
- Inside your #Cheesenic you will receive precious tips on where to enjoy it, or you can consult our "Vademecum of picnic walks", you will surely find the right place for you!