Just one click to have the Dolomites at home
The products of the dolomites on your doorstep
Have you ever been on holidays in the Dolomites? Do you still remember the aroma of Puzzone di Moena DOP paired with the mountain wildflower honey? Would you like to taste again Val di Fiemme’s strudel or the jam produced by that beautiful farmhouse in Primiero? And what about the incredible and unforgettable flavor of that goulaschsuppe purchased in Val di Fassa?
No fears! You can have all this, and much more, comfortably at home by purchasing directly online from the producers of the Dolomites Cheeses Road
Here are the "online stores" where you can buy with a click or simply by sending an email or making a phone order. Everything will arrive at your home in a few days, ready to be enjoyed.
Many of these online addresses also make gift boxes: an excellent idea for some special occasion!
Enjoy your shopping!
- Cose Buone da Paolo (Cavalese) - strudel and traditional Val di Fiemme cakes
- Pasticceria Simion (Primiero) - pastries
INFUSIONS, HERBS AND MOUNTAIN SPICES
- Fiores (Val di Fassa) - mountain herbs, infusions, syrups, salts, cosmetics and much more
- Erborì (Primiero) - mountain herbs and infusions
- Az. Agr. Barbugli Elio (Val di Fiemme) - Val di Fiemme saffron, flavored salts and much more
- Dolci sapori del Bosco (Castello di Fiemme)
JAMS & JUICES
- Birra di Fiemme (Daiano) - available from one of the official distributors, also available from Maso dello Speck or Caseificio Sociale di Predazzo and Moena
- Birrificio Bionoc (Primiero) - can be purchased directly from the brewery's online shop or through the e-commerce of the Dairy of Primiero
- Pastificio Felicetti (Predazzo)
TYPICAL PRODUCTS STORES
- La Stua - Bottega della strudel e del canederlo (homemade desserts and delicatessen)
- L Malgher (homemade desserts and delicatessen)
- Speck Haus (homemade desserts and delicatessen)
- Valentini Enoteca & Specialità