INGREDIENTI (4 PERSONE):
400 g di polpa di zucca
380 g di farina senza glutine
250 g di pancetta affumicata tagliata a cubetti
200 ml di panna fresca
1 cucchiaio di rosmarino tritato
Un pizzico di cannella
1. Wash and clean the pumpkin, peel and take off the seeds. Cut it in slices and wrap it in aluminium foil. Cook in the oven at 200°C till it softens. Let it cool and blend it, until it becomes a purée.
2. Put the pumpkin purée in a bowl, add the eggs, the flour, salt and pepper and mix. If needed, add some milk, little by little. Let sit for some minutes.
3. Roast the bacon in a pan, add the cream, the rosemary and a little pinch of cinnamon.
4. Fill pot 3/4 full with water and heat to boiling. When it boils, add some salt and press a few tablespoons of the batter at a time through colander with 1/4-inch holes, or spätzle maker, into boiling water. When floating, drain the spätzle.
5. Season the spätzle with the cream and the bacon.
VEG VERSION: instead of the cream and bacon, serve them tossed with a little melted butter and topped with smoked ricotta